- This event has passed.
Berawa Food & Wine Festival
August 10 @ 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
The Berawa Food & Wine Festival (BWFWF) is the first community event of it’s kind to take place in what is becoming the hugely popular area of Berawa/Canggu.
#BWFWF is set to establish itself as an annual community festival event which will uplift Berawa and Canggu by showcasing the plethora of local, International, Indonesian gourmet food selections, artisan and unique products fused with a wide range of beverage selections which call Berawa home.
This FREE Community event will comprise several ingredients in a unique and creative way in a venue, Tamora Gallery, which has been sculpted by award winning architects.
– 25 curated Food & Beverage and Retailer stalls.
– 44 shops housing 31 unique businesses including shopping, lifestyle, eateries, health & beauty, VR Lounge, Genesis Creative Centre and playgrounds.
– Masterclasses conducted by industry leaders such as The Hatten Group, competitions and numerous other activities to keep visitors engaged including;
– 2 entertainment stages.
– A Kids bazaar event comprising – arts and crafts/bouncy castle/face painting/performances by kids for kids/ collaborations with local schools and after school groups.
– Live Music event attracting some of Bali’s best performers (Open Mic & Poetry by Bali Open Sessions & Firends and Live music performances by Ubud Village Jazz Festival, Indice Music Course, Dee’s Music, Yudelele – The Ultimate Travel Guitar).
– Vault Bali‘s Deejays / after-party destination.